Company: The Walt Disney Company
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Job Posting Title:
The Logistics Center (LC) is an integral part of the Technology
landscape. Technology and many other departments/teams across the
company utilize the Logistics Center and our services on a daily
basis. The Logistics Analyst is deeply involved in the processes
that maintain the financial, contractual, compliance and asset
management requirements defined by Disney policy.
- Direct and coordinate all phases of material logistics
including receiving, shipping, material handling, tagging, storage
and asset management to ensure timely and accurate handling of the
financial assets of the company.
- Manage and assure material inventories are coordinated
throughout Technology, while providing accurate information about
the stored financial assets.
- Prepare commercial invoices for international shipments of
company assets in compliance with Disney policy.
- Responsible for receiving goods, verifying goods and completing
goods receipt in SAP, Maximo and Service Now.
- Stages and releases client-requested items and completes
transactions in SAP, Maximo and Service Now.
- Supports Disney Finance team by assisting with financial asset
reports and by verifying SAP, Maximo and Service Now financial
- Develop and maintain short term/long term approaches in concert
with stakeholders for inventory retention, asset management and
equipment disposal that ensure accuracy and transactional
- Provides Item Master entries and approvals in Maximo.
- Supports clients by identifying damaged items, shortages, and
mis-shipments, returning refused products while informing vendors
and management of each issue.
- Creates and completes inventory audits, inventory tracking
reports and recycling/disposal documentation for stored financial
- Maintains a casual buyer role in SAP.
- Supports the Maximo and Service Now integrations through
feedback, training and liaising with the application support teams
and end users.
- Utilizes specialized packaging equipment to ship high value and
- Takes responsibility for resolving problems with the order and
delivery process working closely with others in Technology.
- Assure that defective equipment and return materials
authorizations (RMA) are complete, accurate and appropriately
- Responsible for accurate, neat and safe storage of materials,
optimizing product and location dimensions to maximize storage
- Works with Technology stakeholders and clients to provide
product ordering and receipt information.
- Picks inventory and packages products for loading and
- Identifies and assists in implementing Logistic Center workflow
and process efficiencies.
- Works independently with minimal supervisory review.
- Oversees the process for expediting receipt of critical orders
and monitors material deliveries in accordance with project
- Updates and maintains Maximo inventory tracking.
- 0-2 years' of general work experience.
- Proven knowledge of inventory control and distribution.
- Working knowledge of asset management and asset
- Experienced & effective in client and vendor issue
- Advanced understanding of SAP goods receipt processes.
- High-level understanding of the Maximo and Easy Vista software
- Advanced understanding of shipping & receiving practices.
- Forklift experience and material handling equipment
- Experienced in electrostatic discharge (ESD) handling of
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Working knowledge of internal security policies and
- Should be able to persuade, influence and resolve problems in a
- Should have the ability to work under time constraints.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- College Degree.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to
millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for
what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney
Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and
lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and
professionals, you'll have the opportunity to join a team that's
beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what
you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with
Disney is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Job Posting Segment:
Job Posting Primary Business:
Technology Business Operations (DTC)
Primary Job Posting Category:
Resource Mgmt & Logistics
Primary City, State, Region, Postal Code:
Bristol, CT, USA
Alternate City, State, Region, Postal Code:
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Bristol , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Bristol, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!