Associate Corporate Financial Analyst
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assists in analyzing, verifying, authorizing, processing and
reporting on financial information related to system-wide Corporate
Finance activities. Aids the design, development and implementation
of systems or procedures resulting in the accurate reporting of
financial or system data.
- Assists in analyzing, verifying, tracking and reporting on
financial indicators (for example, accounts receivables, account
coding and charging, cash flow, budgets, GL, P&L, statistical
data and reserves) in support of system-wide Corporate Financial
- Reports on results on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual
- Tracks and reports on statistical variances.
- Reports discrepancies to Supervisor/Manager.
- Modifies systems and procedures to enhance departmental
processing as needed under supervision.
- Helps in maintaining proprietary databases including data
integrity, timeliness of data input and accuracy of data.
- Assists in maintaining compliance with various state, federal
and industry standards and regulations.
- Operates with direct guidance and work assignments are
generally straightforward and of moderate complexity.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Bristol , Associate Corporate Financial Analyst, Other , Westbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!