Company: Bristol Hospital
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of
community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the
region's most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care
physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol
Hospital's goal of being one of the best community hospitals in
Connecticut.We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a
compassionate and mission-focused BC/BE urologist with excellent
clinical skills to join an already well-established practice
located in a brand new ambulatory care center.Our practice:
- Instant volume and a large referral network
- Accomplished and collegial colleagues
- Light weekday call, 1:4 weekends
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Highly skilled OR support team and Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- Access to daVinci XI robotBristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorshipOur community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural
opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie
theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking,
boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston
Keywords: Bristol Hospital, Bristol , Urologist, Healthcare , Bristol, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!