Physician Assistant - General Surgery
Company: Bristol Hospital
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Bristol Health Medical Group has an opportunity for a full-time,
experienced Physician Assistant to join the Department of Surgery
at Bristol Hospital. Be part of an exceptional team of physician
assistants that provide pre-operative, intra-operative,
post-operative care of the surgical patient and performs surgical
consults in the ER, ICU and medical floors. Clinical services in
the department of surgery include general surgery, vascular,
breast, endocrine, MIS/bariatric, thoracic, gynecologic and
- Sign-On $5k+ based on experience
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive array of benefits offered including health,
dental, vision and retirement
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time offOur Community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural
opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie
theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking,
boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston
and NYC!Graduation from an accredited Physician Associate program
required, certified as a Physician Assistant by the National
Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, valid
Connecticut medical license, Connecticut Controlled Substance
Registration and Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
Keywords: Bristol Hospital, Bristol , Physician Assistant - General Surgery, Healthcare , Bristol, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!